Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Photo Shoot

Millie looked so cute on her first Easter! However, she slept in her carrier through all 3 hours of church, so unfortunately only a few people got to enjoy her cuteness.

Millie with Mom



Millie and Her New Bunny (Thanks Kiersta!)



Look at My Cute Bracelet (Thanks Sara!)



I'm Sick of Posing for Pictures



The New Family

13 comments:

larshannon said...

I love the new family picture. You guys look great!

Jaimie said...

What a cute family! Her dress is adorable :)

Sheri said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! WHAT A DARLING FAMILY! I MISS YOU ALL! SHERI

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

That dress is just too much! I love it!!!

You look great by the way!

Sara G said...

She is SOOO cutie!!!! I love her puffy hair and I've already told you how I want to eat her cheeks off. I love the family pic--such happy parents!

Katie said...

what a cute dress!

Elsha said...

Love the pictures! Cute, cute cute!

Sam and Becka said...

That easter dress and girl are both cuties! Oh, to have a little girl!

The Qian Family said...

You guys are so cute!!!I love her dress :)

jess&rich said...

I'm laughing hard because we have the same taste in clothes... Darby has that same dress!! hehe Darby and Millie must already be best friends!

You look awesome Ally - jealous!

~Jess

Justina Selim said...

I love her dress! Cute family!

Ryan and Hailee said...

so so cute, I love her little Easter dress too!! She's so beautiful, and I love that she still has her hair, and looks like is still growing!! Happy Easter, you all look so great!!!

Jamie and Erin said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! What a sweetie!