Saturday, April 04, 2009

Millie's First Vacay!

Millie told us that she wanted to go on vacation, so of course we obliged. Daddy had to go to a conference for work in Houston, so we tagged along. We stopped in San Antonio for a couple of days and then headed down to The Woodlands. San Antonio was a lot of fun; the Riverwalk was great! The weather was great, and Millie did well in the car. She got a little uncomfy during the last couple of hours of the 8-hour drive on Thursday, but she was great overall. We also got to spend some time with the Baileys, which was a lot of fun! We hadn't seen them since their move to Houston last Summer.

Headbands Can Double as Eye Masks.


I Loved the Alamo.


Mommy at the Alamo


Mommy and Me at the Alamo


I Took My First Boat Ride on the Rio San Antonio at the Riverwalk.


I Spit Up on Daddy Right Before the Boat Ride.


I Loved Being with Aunt Kiersta.


I Liked Hendrix a lot. (Sadly, Errson was in bed and Faryn was sick when this picture was taken.)


4 comments:

Katie said...

what a cute little traveller!! i love the headbead as the eyemask picture...too adorable!

Ryan and Hailee said...

The headbands always cover the eyes, it's so sad, but also cute, she looks so adorable, I love all the pictures, she's so precious, and you look fantastic by the way!!!

Shay said...

What a great first vacation for Millie. San Antonio is a fun place. Ally, you look great!

Jamie and Erin said...

Millie is soooo gorgeous! I love her name, too!