Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Recent Pics of Millie

Here are some recent pics of our little girl. She spends most of her time sleeping and growing her cheeks. We love her!

Asleep in the Swing


Counting Sheep While Wearing Her Lamb Outfit


Showcasing the "Furrowed Brow"


"For Alma Mater's Sons and Daughters..."


Cross-Eyed Smile

13 comments:

-Laura- said...

Love the BYU attire. :) Looks like you've got the perfect Sleeping Beauty on your hands!

Jacob and Magen said...

She is so cute! You can so tell she's yours. Hope all is going well with your new addition and all your adjustments.

Brimaca said...

She's so pretty. I love her cheeks. I wanna kiss em.

Elsha said...

She is adorable! I want to meet her but I'm gonna have to wait a little while because Brian has been sick:(

Katie said...

Love her!! So sweet... makes me want to have another one!!

Jaimie said...

Look at those cheeks! What are you feeding that kid? :) She's so cute! I can't wait to hold her again, I might have to make a trip over to see you!

Shay said...

She's so adoreable! I love the furrowed brow look. Avary used to do that and make her mouth into a tiny little O shape at the same time. Millie's picture reminded me of that. I'm glad she's sleeping a lot for you.

Sam and Becka said...

Glad everything is going well Als! I know it is a big adjustment. She is absolutely adorable.

Sam and Becka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hale House said...

Wow, Ally!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!

jess&rich said...

She is just too dang cute!

Rich especially loves the BYU garb we gave (not).

Ryan and Hailee said...

She's so sweet, I love the BYU shirt, it was a great game this weekend!!!

The Qian Family said...

I love that she is working on growing those gorgeous cheeks! She is truly beautiful. I think her expression with the furrowed brow is saying: "I really wish Mom and Dad would make plans to go to China. I really need to see those Qian kids."