Tuesday, February 03, 2009

39 Weeks, 1 Day

Well, I am still pregnant - and happily so. I am dilated to a 2 (generous estimation, said the doctor), so who knows when little Camille will come. If she doesn't come on her own by Tuesday, February 17th, she will be coaxed along in the form of an induction. So, no news for now...

11 comments:

Shay said...

I'm glad your still happily pregnant. :) Your getting so close. Its so exciting!

Ginger said...

A lot can change and quickly too so don't get disappointed about the 2 cm thing. You just never know. And at least you know that it won't be any farther away than the 17th. Everything is going to go great for you guys, I just know it! Can't wait to see Camille!

-Laura- said...

Wow...39 weeks and happily pregnant? Who are you??? Just kidding. Glad everything is going so well! I can't wait to see sweet little Camille!!! Can I call her Millie? :) Hey, so a few months down the road...like summer-ish...I'm thinkin' I need to come see Steven and Camille in person...oh yeah, and you and Becka. Think you'd be up for it???

Jinii said...

Just remember that she is so much easier to take care of now than when she is born. I went 8 days over and was so glad for the extra time to get things done.

Tish Solomon said...

Hey Ally and Chris, thinking of you guys! hope all goes well when she arrives. Can't wait to see photos of her:-) - Tish

Ally said...

Thanks, guys. Laura, of course we'd love to have to you come! And, yes, you can call her Millie. That's what we're going to call her. You are a smartie. :)

Ryan and Hailee said...

Tuesday the Seventeenth is Sydneys birthday, how fun if you had her that day, and they had the same birthday!!

Rebecca said...

Oh! You're almost there! YAY! And I also need your address so I can send your baby shower gift that is still hanging in the bag on my closet door knob so that I don't forget about it...along with my friend's son's birthday present...which we were supposed to give him in January. I'm so good at this gift giving thing.

Amy said...

I think you are at the hardest part of the pregnancy, the waiting! It seems like the last week or two goes by so slow buecuase you are just sitting around waiting and hoping that you will start having contactions the next day. At least it is for me! Good luck in the next week!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

I walked into the hospital after two days of labor dialated to a two. You are doing very well! I have a feeling it will be a fairly quick delivery for you! It's all in how you look at it! Thanks for keeping us all posted!