A Body Shot of the Babe

Smile?

Millie and Mommy

Millie and Mommy Again

Posing for Pictures Makes Me Tired

Daddy and Camille

We love her so much! She has been really laid back and easygoing and is eating really well. We are excited to bring her home tomorrow and show her her room and all her goodies.
21 comments:
She is such a doll; Blake, Lindsay and I were sitting here just admiring how cute she is!!! And what a name!!! Congrats!!!
I just love those cheeks! I love how you call her Millie. That's so cute. Can't wait for more updates!
She is absolutely beautiful, and look at those long legs! Of course nothing is better than chubby baby cheeks. Glad things are good. Isn't it amazing how much you and Chris love her?
I just can't get enough!! She is so dang cute!! And Chris - you look fantastic! You do too of course Al :)
~Jess
Awww...love those cheeks! What a cutie. Ally, I have to say that I can see a lot of you in her. I'm glad all went well and that Mommy and Millie are healthy! Congrats you guys!
ahh, i love the one of her yawning... so cute!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! We are all ooooing and ahhhhing here.
Love,
Steph
She's so pretty. She reminds me a little of Libby with all that dark hair and chub. Not quite a thick necked as Libby was though. I love her bow. She's very beautiful. I seriously can't wait to meet her.
Congrats you guys! she is absolutely beautiful!
I love the name Millie! You all look so great and so very happy. We are incredibly, totally, sincerely, completely happy for you all. She is so beautiful, Ally. I wish I could come visit you right now :) Love you all!
Ally, you looks so great! Not at all like you just had a baby!
Millie, you are the sweetest little thing! Your mommy and daddy must be kissing those sweet cheeks all day long.
She's beautiful!!!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! And you both look great too! Ally you were a totally cute pregnant lady, from what Ive seen on your blog.
Glad all went well. enjoy your sweetheart, Camille is gorgeous!!!
love you lots!
Tish
She is so cute! Congrats! You look great too!
Ally, I cannot get over how much she looks like you! What a great looking girl!
She is soooo beautiful! Congratulations!
I'll tell you again that I must smoosh on those cheeks as soon as possible. She's perfect! You look fantastic!
Adorable! Great hair, cute nose, chubby cheeks--she couldn't be any more perfect!! Congrats. :)
Congratulations Ally and Chris! Camille is absolutely adorable! New babies bring so much joy, we are so excited for your cute family!
Congrats! I didn't ever leave a comment for you, so here you go :) She is too cute! I just love those cheeks and all that hair! I am excited to make some cute clips for her :)
She is just darling. Great job!
She is just a doll!! Way to go...and you look great, Ally.
Post a Comment