I started having contractions at about 6 pm on Thursday night, and Camille was born at 7:23 AM this morning (Friday, the 13th). She is a very sweet girl, and we love her very much. We couldn't believe how big she was - 9 lbs 2 oz, 20.5 inches. (Look at those huge cheeks!) No wonder I spent 3 hours pushing...I will post more pics as we move past the first day...but, we are all doing well!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Camille is Here!
I started having contractions at about 6 pm on Thursday night, and Camille was born at 7:23 AM this morning (Friday, the 13th). She is a very sweet girl, and we love her very much. We couldn't believe how big she was - 9 lbs 2 oz, 20.5 inches. (Look at those huge cheeks!) No wonder I spent 3 hours pushing...I will post more pics as we move past the first day...but, we are all doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YAY!! Congratulations, she is adorable and I can't wait to meet her!
She's beautiful Ally, glad you're all doing well. That bow reminds me of the classic minnie mouse doll.
Congratulations, she is so beautiful. Glad she is finally here and the pregnancy can be over. I swear when I look at someone who is pregnant I start to feel morning sickness. Can't wait to see more pics of this pretty girl.
She is beautiful and look at all that hair!
Hooray for Camille! I am so happy for you guys. She is PERFECT!
Chris and Ally she is so cute! You guys did a good job! I love all of her hair. I hope your feeling well and things are going good. You will have to post the labor story those are always fun to read!
Al
she is so beautiful. Her and Steven both with the huge cheeks! Sam and I were talking about how cool it would be if she came on Friday the 13th! Can't wait to see her. I was thinking the end of March if that works for you. Congrats!
OHH, I want to squeeze those cute cheeks! She is sooooo adorable, what a great Valentine's present. I am glad you are doing well and way to post pics the day she was born! You are so on top of things. Love ya!
She is amazing! Congrats!
Oh Ally! She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!! I had a Nephew born the day before. Congrats! WOW! 9lbs, you're amazing!
Post a Comment