OOoooooo she is soooo cute. I love her dark hair. Three hours pushing. You poor thing. Did you have an epidural through all that? She was almost as big as Libby was!? And you are much smaller than I am.
Oh my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love those cheeks! You poor thing, Ally...I can totally relate to big babies and pushing forever. Were you soooooooooooooo tired? Totally worth it though, right? Congrats to you and Chris!!!!!!
Wow she is beautiful!! That hair and those cheeks are too cute. Congratulations. I hope you take good care of yourself the next few weeks. You deserve every opportunity to nap and put your feet up.
10 comments:
OOoooooo she is soooo cute. I love her dark hair. Three hours pushing. You poor thing. Did you have an epidural through all that? She was almost as big as Libby was!? And you are much smaller than I am.
Awwww! SO adorable!
awee... sooo sweet. love her little burrito picture with the red bow
Look at her! So precious! I just want to kiss those cute cheeks! Congrats...
She is adorable! Happy Valentines to you guys! With her cute bow and all that precious dark hair she reminds me of minnie mouse. Congrats.
Oh my goodness, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love those cheeks! You poor thing, Ally...I can totally relate to big babies and pushing forever. Were you soooooooooooooo tired? Totally worth it though, right? Congrats to you and Chris!!!!!!
Congratulations, you guys! She is SO CUTE! I'm so happy for you!
Wow she is beautiful!! That hair and those cheeks are too cute. Congratulations. I hope you take good care of yourself the next few weeks. You deserve every opportunity to nap and put your feet up.
Congratulations! She is such a cutie! I love all the dark hair. I can't believe she was so big. You did not look big enough to have a 9 pound baby!
she's beautiful! congratulations!
Post a Comment