Wow that does sound soon! I'm so excited to meet her.
Hooray!!! Hope she comes tomorrow!!!
It sounds like you are making great progress! I'm hoping for today too - go jump on a trampoline and see if that helps ;)
Can't wait to see her cute little face! Good luck!
I was just about to ask...Hope it comes soon!
Good luck! I HATED waiting for Jackson to come. But it is so worth it.
Did your baby counter just add a few days???
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow that does sound soon! I'm so excited to meet her.
Hooray!!! Hope she comes tomorrow!!!
It sounds like you are making great progress! I'm hoping for today too - go jump on a trampoline and see if that helps ;)
Can't wait to see her cute little face! Good luck!
I was just about to ask...Hope it comes soon!
Good luck! I HATED waiting for Jackson to come. But it is so worth it.
Did your baby counter just add a few days???
Post a Comment