Friday, February 06, 2009

39 Weeks and 4 Days

7 comments:

Elsha said...

You're so cute!

Katie said...

i am checking your blog all the time now thinking 'today is the big day!' i can't wait!!

Kami Schultz said...

I just realized, there's a friend in my ward that's due the same day as you. Just checked her ticker, and you're both at 2 days to go. Wow--two blogs to check twice a day in anticipation of exciting news!

Woodlands said...

You look amazing! Good luck in the up coming days! We can't wait to see pictures of her.

-Laura- said...

You look hot Ally. :) Can't wait to see the little princess!!!

Justina Selim said...

You look so cute! Your ticker says 1 day to go! Crazy!

Brittney said...

Hey, I just saw your blog for the first time today. How exciting!! Congratulations! I hope it all goes great! I'll have to check back again. You look beautiful!